Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 2

RAIN!!! how am I suppose to walk in the rain? If it were just me I would go and get soaked but I just can't bring myself to do that to Burke. Does anyone know if the walking track at the Roy Complex will allow strollers?

Took my Math 2010 final today. Sold a book back at the bookstore and they gave me a free Snickers bar.... I could have died but I just took it and stuck it in my bag. Then I went to lunch (at Subway, much better choice) with Jeff and I gave him the tempting snickers so I wouldn't eat it later. I must be proud of myself for that...cuz I LOVE SNICKERS!!

I figured on some calorie calculator I found today I should be sticking to about 1800 a day to loose weight so that is what I am working on is staying near 1800 per day.

No comments:

Post a Comment